Hey, thank you for taking time from your busy day to dive into White Coat Training. How many times have you wondered:
- How can I cut those last 10 lbs?
- How can I find time to workout?
- Where is the time to eat healthy?
- What does it take to just be confident and look good naked?
- Can I still eat the foods I love and lose fat?
All Goals Welcome
WCF will help answer these and more. These are just a few of the questions I have discovered for myself as with clients and friends who lead busy lives but are dedicated to: getting a 6 pack, looking great naked, being confident, getting strong, and doing all this while still having a life.
I am currently a second year psychiatry resident and have made it through medical school and what most would call the hardest year of residency, intern year, all while lifting, eating well (with flexibility), and most importantly having time for life besides school and the gym.
I actually got into the best shape of my life to date, during what some would consider to be the most grueling portion of studying in medical school: the end of second year while finishing school and studying for boards (an 8 hour exam covering year 1 and 2).
Dream big we can achieve it
I have broke most rules just for experiments sake.
- Fasting sure.
- Fasted weight lifting, why not.
- No carbs. No fat. Both.
- High protein. Low protein.
- Extremely high carb.
- Lift 7 days a week.
- 2 workouts a day.
Hiitcardio before weights.
Yep, I have done it all. I just had to try it. It is the only way to know what works.
I like to experiment with most things I read about that align with my goals. So if you feel there is something that might work but don't want to try it. Ask me. There is a good chance I tried it for sometime in the past.
Some of these things worked some of them didn't. I hope to illustrate for you what might be worth trying, and what might be a great tool for you to use.
I want to help you achieve what I have and much more. I want you to get your dream body, add free time to your life, become stronger, and just feel better and more confident in every endeavor in your life. You have one body and I want to help you achieve the most you can with it.
I look forward to hearing from you;
What this isn't
- This is will not be an easy thing to do. No matter how easy it seems for others I can promise you achieving your dream body is not easy. It takes a lot of dedication and effort but I also promise it CAN BE DONE! And I plan to help as much as I can. Its much easier and more fun with support
- It will not happen over night. The largest and best achievements in life take along time. I am 5 years into and easily 15 years from being where I want to be and even then I know I will have more to go. Getting into the mindset of little steps forward and enjoying the journey cannot be said enough.
- We won't be focusing on making a lot of changes all the time (think fad diets and workouts). That is overwhelming. We want to foster long term change which makes maintaining a great body and lifestyle easier rather than going through a burst of progress and then burn out.
Tools for Success
Luckily even though it seems like it will be such a hard process, to balance life with fitness, it actually becomes easier as you go. I have done a lot of weird and out of the box experiments just to see how it works. The biggest lesson you can learn in there is no one size fits all diet. The same thing with exercise.
I plan to share with you all the things I have learned through my own experiments, my work with clients, and through the thousands of pages and hours of reading that I have done and will continue to do for the rest of my life because I am so passionate obsessed with pushing my body, and achievements farther.
The amount of joy that comes with being able to help someone with such an emotional and difficult area like the way their body looks and feels, is very rewarding and I look forward to helping you in any way I can.